- 1 large potato
- 1 medium Cauliflower 1
- 2 tbsp Chickpea Flour (Besan)
- 3-5 Roti / Tortilla (Wrap)
- 1 bunch Cilantro (small)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 small green chilli
- 1 small piece of ginger
- Chop 1 large potato into chunks
- Microwave in covered bowl for 3 minutes on high
- Wash 1 head of cauliflower, chop into florets.
- Peel 1 small piece of ginger, mince.
- Cut 1 green chilli into pieces (de-seed for less heat)1
- Saute 1 cumin, ginger, chili in 1 tsp oil, in pan.
- Add potatoes, cover and cook 5 mins.
- Add cauliflower, salt to taste. Cover and cook 5 mins.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp besan with 1 tsp water. Cook 5 mins.
- Stir, add chopped coriander, test if cooked.
- Add salt to taste, wrap in roti and grill for 2 mins.
Chilli is optional. ↩︎